8u Pre game Warm up

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 4, 2012
Curious as to what everyone does for Pre practice Pre game warm ups for 8U players??

Suggestions and Ideas appreciated

Jan 25, 2011
Start with some dynamic warm ups, play some catch and let them have some fun with it. Warm ups could be a little bit of tag. Playing catch could be a game on how many good throws and catches they can do.

Dec 13, 2011
Nashua, NH
Dynamic Warm Up is the best way to enhance motor control and joint stability. It also gets them moving around and having some fun with it. If you would like a free copy of our Dynamic Warm Up let me know and I can send your way!

Thanks,

Austin

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I am do sure how far your 8U players hit the ball but if it was like ours you should be able to find a spot for them to hit the ball, probably soft toss.

If you have net more soft toss and a bunting station with front pitch. If you have TCB balls it can take the place of the net soft toss.

Mini practice, with less coaching, is how I look at pregame.

Feb 19, 2013
Hillsboro, TN
Dynamic Warm Up is the best way to enhance motor control and joint stability. It also gets them moving around and having some fun with it. If you would like a free copy of our Dynamic Warm Up let me know and I can send your way!

Thanks,

Austin

I would also like a copy of your Dynamic Warm Up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd