2022 Ghost Advanced -11

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 9, 2021
Hi All,

My first post is a question. My DD is 5'7" about 115 and we bought her a Mantra 33/23 which she finds too heavy.

I just wanted to know if we went to the Ghost Advanced -11 (33/22) if they have similar pop to the Ghost Advanced -10?

Thanks in advance for any replies and suggestions!

Sep 7, 2020
My first suggestion would be to start here

Second would be to have her try a CF if your looking for a lighter swing with good pop.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The ADVs will have the same pop...just depends if you get the right weight for her. I would go to a store and feel one.
Im not so sure you would need a drop11 as the Mantra is an ounce overweight. You may get a drop10 ADV that comes in
lighter. And sometimes the drop11 isnt any better than the 10

Apr 8, 2019
The database has been a useful resource for me. Lately I've just been weighing the bats myself on a cheap kitchen scale. The scale doesn't need to be precise, it only has to show the difference between the bat your DD thinks is too heavy vs a new one. Use the database as your starting point to select what you buy. Weigh the new bat before you open it, return it if the weight does not work.

It is a little more upfront work. But now that bats are so expensive, I've found getting exactly what DD needs has saved me time and money in the long run.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA