2021 ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
the new one isnt out til Jan of 2022...doubt a price drop will happen anytime soon

And I agree...not a fan of the gold colors

Definitely wouldn't be my first choice of colors, but white is the "in" color right now. And being that its "limited production" it will still sell like crazy, just like the Stars & Stripes Ghost.

Jul 28, 2019
From all indications, I have heard Sept for the Ghost and Jan for ADV

Hey... any reason sites like smash it sports are advertising this new gold advanced as better designed and more durable?

Going to the Easton.com gold advanced description, they are very vague. They are essentially describing the advance as being “hotter” with a few tech specs, but aren’t they really just describing the advanced upgrades over the dual stamp ghost last year?

May 14, 2019
Hey... any reason sites like smash it sports are advertising this new gold advanced as better designed and more durable?

Going to the Easton.com gold advanced description, they are very vague. They are essentially describing the advance as being “hotter” with a few tech specs, but aren’t they really just describing the advanced upgrades over the dual stamp ghost last year?
I was wondering the same thing. I got a text this morning from SIS about Gold GA stating, "New for 2021 - Increased Durability, Increased Performance, Better Design."

Aug 3, 2019
SIS is about selling gear.

Their description of the bat is not consistent with the info available from Easton.

Jun 6, 2018
what is this SIS embellishing the truth to mislead buyers? No say it isn't so :ROFLMAO:

On a side note, put the white lizard skin/grey handle on the original ghost advanced>>>>>>> (sorry the red knob is not a fan favorite amongst its users and a lot replace the lizard skin immediately, merely for appearance purposes)

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
Easton is being pretty clear that it’s just a new look. What retailers do with their “creative” descriptions is on them.
85b4e1949d039b9076f7c814843bca25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
No deception...eastons description is the same description as on the regular paint job adv.

They are telling you the Gold is a paint job,
and I have been told that as well buy numerous people. I was told this 3 months ago when my guy told me a repaint exclusive was coming out. And come on folks...they arent gonna pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to research and develop a whole new bat...to only limit sales to 2000 to a few stores. Or does this sound more sensible? Repaint
a color on a bat after its been out for 1.5 years when the new one isnt due out for 6 months and make a quick 2000 bat sales
to a few stores to get a quick "refresh" sales jump.

This is the description for the regular paint ADV here...whats the deceptive part???
"The hottest bat in the game that is approved for ALL fields, just got hotter: the Easton® Ghost Advanced® fastpitch bat. Its second-generation DOUBLE BARREL 2™ design combines a lighter inner barrel with a stronger outer barrel, delivering the lowest compression in the game for maximum barrel flex and performance. Launch Comp™ Composite Technology allows for a longer, lighter, stronger barrel, creating an even bigger sweet spot. And now, our best feeling two-piece bat just got better: ConneXion Evolution™ delivers almost zero vibration by doubling the amount of Nitrocell™ foam injected into the ConneXion™ joint. Power Boost™ Soft Knob technology provides more leverage and power potential, all while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand. Custom Lizards Skins™ grip, providing players with best-in-class feel, cushion and tack. Available in a -10 Dual Stamp model and approved for play in ASA (USA), USSSA (fastpitch only), NSA, ISA and ISF."

The only BS is the store that says what they want to try and sell bats. They cant just say its a paint job, then people
wont pay the extra money :)

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
what is this SIS embellishing the truth to mislead buyers? No say it isn't so :ROFLMAO:

No, they would never do that...hahaha. They get hundreds of a bat in with nothing new but a paint job, some stores
will do anything to sell them. Sounds familiar...right?...the Stars and Stripes Ghost...hmmmmmm. They put a diff description
on that too to try and sell them because they bought so many.
Nobody wanted to believe me there either even though I was selling them:). I wasnt gonna fib to sell a bat

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06