2014 Worth

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
They do...they offer the same 30 day offer as LS does for their LXT. What more can they do really besides giving you the option of returning the bat if you don't like it.

Not what I was talking about.

They need to place some of these bats out in the market in order to get their name back out there. The way you described is simply purchasing the bat with a short return period. I was referencing them selectively giving bats to players and teams to display their product and revive interetest. This should help them sell the bat. Better plan to re-enter a market than waiting for players to buy your bat. Either way they will be sucessful if it is a good product, my idea speeds up the process and starts the buzz sooner. Time is important considering the time of year it is now.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Not what I was talking about.

They need to place some of these bats out in the market in order to get their name back out there. The way you described is simply purchasing the bat with a short return period. I was referencing them selectively giving bats to players and teams to display their product and revive interetest. This should help them sell the bat. Better plan to re-enter a market than waiting for players to buy your bat. Either way they will be sucessful if it is a good product, my idea speeds up the process and starts the buzz sooner. Time is important considering the time of year it is now.

I know what you meant...but asking any manufacturer to just give bats away is not an option considering the amount of bats they already give out to colleges for exposure. Do you realize how many people would be in line for a freebie? haha. Plus, no way for them to really know who they are distributing the bats to and how much giving a bat to so and so team will help their exposure. Lets be honest...99% of these people would just be looking for a free bat for their team.

I just meant, they kinda are getting bats out there by doing a full return in 30 days. You don't like it, you get your money back. Nothing lost. You love it, you keep it and you have a great bat. And you were looking for a great bat anyway since you purchased it to begin with. By doing it this way, they atleast know the person buying the bat was actually looking to buy and not just for a free bat.

Dec 19, 2012
I'm watching Oklahoma vs Bradley tonight. OU uses Worth bats. The players were using everything from the Worth Toxic double wall (outer wall is metal) to the 2Legit. The 2Legit's have the only home runs in the game so far with the wind blowing in from center field.....and they sound awesome compared to the other bats.

My dd's second favorite bat ever was the Worth Toxic with the metal barrel. She uses it now as her cage bat. It still has tons of pop in it, but the paint chips easily on the metal barrel. Even though her main bat is an Easton Synergy SCN1B, I am seripusly considering getting her another bat. It will be between the LXT, Mako, and the 2Legit.

Well, my dd wanted the 2015 2Legit. She injured her knee on 4/21 during the 3rd week of HS ball (dislocated knee cap, slight tear to MPFL, knicked retinaculum, severe bone bruising) and was told she'd be out 8 weeks minimum, 12 to 16 weeks more likely. She busted her a$$ in rehab and should be released either this week or next. Due to her hard work, I treated her to the 2Legit and it arrived this past Saturday while she was out of town with the better half. She has not hit a ball with it yet but did some dry swings with it last night. Lots of soft toss will be happening this week.

Aug 28, 2013
Well, my dd wanted the 2015 2Legit. She injured her knee on 4/21 during the 3rd week of HS ball (dislocated knee cap, slight tear to MPFL, knicked retinaculum, severe bone bruising) and was told she'd be out 8 weeks minimum, 12 to 16 weeks more likely. She busted her a$$ in rehab and should be released either this week or next. Due to her hard work, I treated her to the 2Legit and it arrived this past Saturday while she was out of town with the better half. She has not hit a ball with it yet but did some dry swings with it last night. Lots of soft toss will be happening this week.

Best wishes to your daughter in her return and awesome pick on the 2Legit - I'm sure she'll love it!

Dec 19, 2012
Best wishes to your daughter in her return and awesome pick on the 2Legit - I'm sure she'll love it!

Thanks. According to Jess (my dd) her knee feels great. She hit some soft toss last night. I asked her how the bat felt and her answer was....SMOOOOOOOOTH.....lol. Seems to be a common theme about this bat. I'm here to tell ya, this bat hits hard. I can't wait to see it in game action.

Dec 7, 2011
Thanks. According to Jess (my dd) her knee feels great. She hit some soft toss last night. I asked her how the bat felt and her answer was....SMOOOOOOOOTH.....lol. Seems to be a common theme about this bat. I'm here to tell ya, this bat hits hard. I can't wait to see it in game action.

Ratz - I didn't want to read that. I got DD the FPSICK and she is not digging the 1-piece designs....

Coresoftball - what's yer best price on the 2Legit ;)

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
The new Worth 2Legit 4 piece bat is my DD's fav bat of all time. She has hit a ton of monster bombs with it. Im looking for a deal on another one just for a back up!!!!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
When I was selling them, I had good deals for you. I always do :)

got tired of the 30day return policy and some of the asinine reason for returns...exact same reason I never stocked the Miken Chill. I do this for fun and to give customers a break in their wallet/purse from the greedy stores, I dont make enough on bats to deal with a BS policy like this. If I was making 100+ bucks per bat like the big stores, I would deal with the hassle.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2010
DD's teammate bought a 2Legit from the dealer at our last tournament. She hit her first HR with it that day. Well, that cracked it, but she thought she it just scraped someone's cleat. A couple innings later, 2nd HR and it full on broke. The rep immediately replaced it. Other than that, so far, she loves it...lol.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
My DD had one and it cracked as well after 32 days. Sent it back to Worth, and they sent me back another still with the warranty. Good bats, just hope they fixed the durability issue.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves