2014 Worth

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My DD had one and it cracked as well after 32 days. Sent it back to Worth, and they sent me back another still with the warranty.

Great bats and the warranty dept is A+ as well. They will bend over backwards to replace. Most of the time if its an early issue from purchase date, you will get a full warranty bat back with no hassle from them

Dec 19, 2012
It's official. Jess is cleared to play this weekend. I'll give an update on the bat performance....if she's able to make contact..lol. I expect her to be a bit rusty early but the tournament is a 7 game guarantee.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Just so a couple of you guys know...I do have a couple 2legits left. I would rather help out some DFP guys than lose money on shipping back to Worth. If you need a 22,23,24 2Legit, Hit me up. Whatever I don't sell tonight, goes back to Worth tomorrow as I have the RA number ready to rock.

And yes...all come auth receipt and full warranty.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2012
It's official. Jess is cleared to play this weekend. I'll give an update on the bat performance....if she's able to make contact..lol. I expect her to be a bit rusty early but the tournament is a 7 game guarantee.

Bat performance update:

Jess played sparingly (per doctor's orders) and was 4-11. She had 2 singles and 2 doubles, but it was unanimous that one of the doubles would have been a home run if there were temp fences. (we played on a men's slow pitch field and she jogged out the doubles) One of the singles was a laser...a one or two hopper to the LF. Anyway, the 2Legit does indeed hit hard. Other bats may have a slightly larger sweet spot but when a ball gets into the 2Legits happy spot it really goes.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves