2014 Worth

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
No love

I think it's because they require more break in time so they don't seem as hot. Some smaller girls never actually get them broken in and get frustrated. Same with Miken. Once broken in they are very good and hang with the best for usually a much better price.

Oct 10, 2011
freak

We had the Freak FX700... Once it was broken in, it was better than her CF5 of the same length/weight. It took about 300 or so hits though.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Anybody know why Worth doesn't get any love around here (or other boards, for that matter)?

I think they get a little less love because the bat has a very different feel and a lot of players don't like it. Lets just take the 454 line for instance. The bat is stiffer than most and if you don't square up the ball, you will know it if you know what I mean...haha. I also think when brand new, sweet spot is smaller than other bats.

But the performance is there...just not everybody's cup of tea.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Worth 454's are decent bats... but the intense stingers you get if you hit too close to the handle or cap is enough to keep my entire team running scared from these bats. But if you do find the sweet spot...its usually a bomb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gmc7283