2014 Worth

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
It's a good move for them but they have a big hill to climb because of the popularity of the Demarini's, Easton's and Louisvillle's IMO. Those 3 are ALL we see around here

You are absolutely right. But the 2Legit is brand new, so you aren't gonna see them around yet. Its gonna be very tough for them to break into the market because to break into a market, you have to make people take notice of your bat over theirs.
Also, that's the other reason they are doing the 30 day money back like Louisville is doing.

Aug 28, 2013
You are absolutely right. But the 2Legit is brand new, so you aren't gonna see them around yet. Its gonna be very tough for them to break into the market because to break into a market, you have to make people take notice of your bat over theirs.
Also, that's the other reason they are doing the 30 day money back like Louisville is doing.

You'll know it when you do see it, hard to miss a BRIGHT ORANGE bat from knob to end cap :) I'm going to have to put a grey grip on DD's or something, too much orange. I wish they would make the FP bats in the cool colors like the Jeff Hall SP models.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You'll know it when you do see it, hard to miss a BRIGHT ORANGE bat from knob to end cap :) I'm going to have to put a grey grip on DD's or something, too much orange. I wish they would make the FP bats in the cool colors like the Jeff Hall SP models.

I know what it looks like. And if it sucks...its gonna be that bright orange POS and everybody will know it :D

They had to make the Hall Legits look good, because I thought the performance of the Legit SP line left a little to be desired. And yes, I also rep for Worth...but I am also honest as the day is long.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
The 4 piece composite has been pretty successful in slowpitch for bombs. Any reason why it wouldn't transfer over to FP?

If the new Legit (orange) is as good as its slowpitch counterpart its going to be a big hit IMHO.

Anyone got any experience with either the SP or new FP 4 piece Worth? Looking for an honest review if they are truly the same.

Dec 11, 2010
Core or theproject, is this a balanced bat? And is there a drop 9 version?

I bet they have a great price on them since they are new, right? :)

Aug 28, 2013

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The 4 piece composite has been pretty successful in slowpitch for bombs.

What 4 piece slowpitch bat do you speak of?

The SP legits are NOT 4 piece bats.

I took a Ressy Legit off my rack last year and it lacked the performance of some other 2 piece bats out there. I gave a teammate a great price on it...haha

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Core or theproject, is this a balanced bat? And is there a drop 9 version?

I bet they have a great price on them since they are new, right? :)

Only -10

Lets be honest, the price is right in line with every other manufacturer for the most part.
299.95 unless you know people...haha

I am really rooting for this bat, I do have a soft part of my heart for Worth.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gmc7283