2013 Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2011
I'm looking to buy my daughter a new bat. I was looking at either the Xeno or the Easton Power Brigade which I assume replaces the Stealth.

Does anyone know of any differences between 2013 models and the 2012 other than the color?

AtlantaHitDoc

Coaching and Loving it!
Dec 19, 2009
Atlanta, GA
In my opinion, along with feedback from many girls, I believe the 2013 Xeno does not have the same pop as the 2012. If you can find a 2012, I would suggest you jump on it.

May 1, 2011
Just sayin', I'm a BIG FAN of the CF5. DD swung the Insane the other day at some front toss. Ball seems to really just EXPLODE off of the bat. For what it's worth.

Josh

Oct 10, 2011
New handle on the Easton FS1. Supposed to be more durable and what few reviews I've read...very hot with a stiffer feel than other 2 piece bats.

AtlantaHitDoc

Coaching and Loving it!
Dec 19, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Just sayin', I'm a BIG FAN of the CF5. DD swung the Insane the other day at some front toss. Ball seems to really just EXPLODE off of the bat. For what it's worth.

Josh

I totally agree. While I think the 2012 Xeno has as much pop or more than any bat out there, it is becoming almost impossible to find. From what I have observed, the CF5 is as good as any bat currently available and I recommend it highly.

Jul 14, 2008
Olathe KS
I can tell you that my daughter has gone through 7 Easton Stealth speed bats from the end of May 2011 to this past Saturday. and the 2013 just acquired a new crack. The bats split along the barrel. Easton has replaced all of them, Last time they sent me two- they did not have any Drop 10's available and sent a drop 9 - they screwed up on the shipping and ended up sending a New 2013 -10 that was not available yet in the store - they hit home runs too. The real problem is that she gets a FREE new Xeno or ONEX ( her choice) but loves those Eastons (lead the team in HR this fall with 8- three tourneys) and hit a 250 fence in the air. I think this would be great advertising for Easton sense she is the only on the team that swings and Easton. I would NOT recommend the Eastons

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand