2013 Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Worth 454 many colleges using it.

I am always skeptical when I see every girl on a college team using the same model bat. 9 times out of 10 it is because of an endorsement deal between the school and the bat manufacturers and the girls are required to use them.

I am always skeptical when I see every girl on a college team using the same model bat. 9 times out of 10 it is because of an endorsement deal between the school and the bat manufacturers and the girls are required to use them.

and somehow they manage, unfortunately college athletics is a business and all that nice stuff and facilities comes with a price and sometimes that sponsorship helps balance the books, its not like they are asking them to hit with a cheap aluminum bat while girls have their preference the 454, Xeno, CF5 will all hit home runs and base hits just fine

I too got partial to the 2012 CF5 during DD fall ball season when almost everyone borrowed the three we had available.

Apr 1, 2010

My DDs tb team is sponsored by and uses only Worth. That said, man, they are hot bats. She loves her 454, the orange one; she named it Tangerine. :-D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosie