11 Year old dd swings.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Darn your right again. Did I tell you english is not my native tonue? I was born in Philly.:p
No wine tonight. Blue Moon Pumkin Ale. Really don't care too much about the pet peeves.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Low budget beer for me.
SB,
Darn you're right again. Did I tell you english is not my native tongue? I was born in Philly.
I dun fixed its.:p

May 29, 2013
Sorry, another example of barrel to the ball and not the hands.
Cabrera_FB_highside_sync.gif

I like gifs.

I like gifs too. And I used "plane" correctly. These two gifs that you provided show both examples of what I described. The batter in them has two different swing planes(one is clearly lower than the other),and in my opinion would not hit a wall behind him(theoretical of course) with his bat because he strides away from it. I described a drill that worked for my dd. grab a bat and try it. If it's a terrible drill then don't use it.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
What the heck! I just came on this page and got a warning that this page contains a link to a known site that has frequent malware issues...

May 23, 2012
Eastlake, OH
rdbass has gifs on the second page of this thread that are hosted on the HI website. If you want to view the page you either need to click "advanced" and then "proceed at your own risk" until you can view the page. Otherwise you can view without issues with any other browser. Firefox, IE, Safari.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma