10u PGF pitcher speed OMG

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 10, 2016
Georgia
I do have FloSports (ironically I bought it for cheerleading but it's nice to be able to watch SB!)
I saw a picture of Fury and they look so small - I'm interested in seeing them play..

Jul 15, 2014
Fury is head and shoulders the best 10U team I've seen this year, handed it to my DD's team at USSSA Nationals and we were a solid team. I think the only games they have lost this season was in a 12A tourney. They may look small in pics and do have a handful of smaller girls but their catcher is a grown women and the best 10U I've seen...entire team is fundamentally outstanding. We have seen most of the Texas teams that are at PGF over the past season, Texas Boom is the best of that lot, but Fury beats them 9 out of 10 times...they are just that good.

Jun 12, 2015
Fury is head and shoulders the best 10U team I've seen this year, handed it to my DD's team at USSSA Nationals and we were a solid team. I think the only games they have lost this season was in a 12A tourney. They may look small in pics and do have a handful of smaller girls but their catcher is a grown women and the best 10U I've seen...entire team is fundamentally outstanding. We have seen most of the Texas teams that are at PGF over the past season, Texas Boom is the best of that lot, but Fury beats them 9 out of 10 times...they are just that good.

Their catcher is a beast. I've met her parents and they seem like good people. She's a super sweet kid and just an amazing athlete.

Nov 15, 2016
Was a great tournament for sure. Great teams. Her number was 13. Just looked at stats she didn't play anymore after the 26th. Wonder if she got hurt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 12, 2015
The Bolts were hanging but they crashed and burned in a major way. Fury wins it! What a run. 70-0 for spring and 105-3 for the year, playing straight A ball. Very impressive.

Apr 20, 2015
We played fury once this year and man that team is a ton. They are so deep that by the time you get late in a tournament you're running on fumes and they're just getting warmed up. Congratulations.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gmc7283