New Softball Mom here

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
on behalf of the derelict faction of DFP I want to say that a Bloody Mary drinking, off color joke making southern mom is a nice addition to the motley crew.

I'm not so sure. I mean what price warriormike, our resident Beavis and Butthead? Some new southern belle arrives here with her charming nature and double entendre jokes and suddenly warriormike has gone off the grid. Someone please do a welfare check on him asap. I believe his head may have exploded.

Apr 1, 2010
Hear, hear!!! DD is a catcher and no way, no how would I ever attempt to pitch to her so she can practice. I can't even throw the ball to her, so I'm useless in that regard. But, I can drive the hell out of the car to get her to practice, games, or tryouts (four last weekend!).

Yes, that's us too. I ran track way back in HS, but seeing me try to throw or catch a softball---it's not pretty, lol. Back when she was little I would go out and do my best with her. All that stopped in middle school when I got nailed in the eye with a throw that glanced off the tip of my glove. It's been years and my facial nerves are almost, but not quite, back to normal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simonet