Is this the key to the MLB hitting "process"?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sorry for my ignorance...you included this link to your video...what are you trying to teach in it? It is not clear to me.
watch

Opp, you must have imbedding blocked.

I was just asking if the 'mouse test' worked with JOSE B. I will try to figure out what 'imbedding blocked' means with my tec guy tomorrow so I can fix that so you can show the clip. My bad on that.

I write about hitting, but I am no computer guy that's for sure.

RedhotCoach,

I'm here to post. I post links to my stuff because I think it applies. When it does not, no links. I can't stand people who use forums like this to advertise...matter of fact I had a clown from a product I refuse to name steal email addresses from me once...caused a ton of issues. Taught me to use email better though.

No hard feelings on your initial 'welcome'. Just wanted to set the record straight. I'm a hitting lifer. I'm here to stay.

Sorry,
Put the mouse (computer mouse thingy) "pointer" "arrow" on the hitters head. I will try and find the gif of Bonds swinging in a phone booth.

rdbass,

I understood the test, I was asking you to do the mouse test on that clip. Looks an awful lot like the girl i posted. Again, that girl doesn't move that way anymore, that was initial movement/momentum introduction very early in her learning curve.

she's much calmer now, although i'm not sure she can 'swing in a phone booth' quite yet.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Now I don't have a problem with some forward momentum in a swing.
Cabrera_FB_highside_zps9dd0ba39.gif

but I believe it is more of timing tool, then a power push into a block.
Kemp_2012_HR2_highrear.gif

Pujols_fbc_ccp_snf.gif

Bonds_715_combo.gif

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
RedhotCoach,

I'm here to post. I post links to my stuff because I think it applies. When it does not, no links. I can't stand people who use forums like this to advertise...matter of fact I had a clown from a product I refuse to name steal email addresses from me once...caused a ton of issues. Taught me to use email better though.

No hard feelings on your initial 'welcome'. Just wanted to set the record straight. I'm a hitting lifer. I'm here to stay.

Cool. Glad you are here, and advertise away if you like, no problem, just include some good info in your posts too. Actually do what ever you want (I am probably the one of the last ones that should be making rules).;)

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Come on Coach... we got some progress over in the "Tip & Rip" post I want you to see... What I want to know, Is the strip down the leg, as good as white pants??? be sure to watch it in high def...

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
rdbass,

I understood the test, I was asking you to do the mouse test on that clip. Looks an awful lot like the girl i posted. Again, that girl doesn't move that way anymore, that was initial movement/momentum introduction very early in her learning curve.

she's much calmer now, although i'm not sure she can 'swing in a phone booth' quite yet.
Chas,
That is a gif of the girl you posted. I was showing how much forward movement she has.

Come on Coach... we got some progress over in the "Tip & Rip" post I want you to see... What I want to know, Is the strip down the leg, as good as white pants??? be sure to watch it in high def...

Momentum article (Baseball) - YouTube

This link is the one i meant to post...sorry for the mistake. I was trying to show bautista with movement...that's all

(if that's not bautista in the link i botched it again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi