1st prototype of "the Swing Thing"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Like it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Is this supposed to be serious? Hands apart , leg cocked up like a coil in softball, bat wrapping around the head..and fyi that product has already been made!

I used to ask myself the same question.

Based on past posts my belief is that the focus is more on making pretty videos than on making pretty swings. They are happy ... and I'm happy that they are happy. The competition may eventually change their happiness, and if it does, then we'll all be happy to assist them in moving forward. Sometimes you have to let time progress.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
BARNEY-LSD.gif

Happy AND pretty colors.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Dream crusher :( ;)

Sure not wanting to use him for research & development. I did give him two thankz for his effort & because he's new :cool:

I know that not everyone is aware that this is a poll post, and it was 70% for 30% against.... I have'nt seen anything, enjoy that high of ratio of agreement on DFP...

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I'll get a shot (Pic) of the latest & final edition.... Is a punching bag you can get from amazon, for around $30 & with a hack saw, drill, 4"carriage bolt, an old softball (or baseball...11" 12" 16" ect.) with a hole drilled in it & 10 minutes of your time...

Amazon.com: Pure Fitness Punch & Play Boxing Set: Sports & Outdoors

I got mine at the neighbors garage sale $3. The conceptual one is no where as tough, or easy to make...

I think people thought I was trying to sell them... I just wanted one for myself. The poll just helped me to pursue the endeavor...had some heaver hitter vote yes... I was working hard, but knocking the one I made to pieces... as soon as I seen that punching bag, right across the street, I knew I had it... hope it helps...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gmc7283