1st prototype of "the Swing Thing"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Like it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Yep kinda lame... but that's how he rolls.... I did thank him, because he has given me a piece to the puzzle back about year ago. If I can get just one from each poster, I'd be doing it... instead of reading about it... lol

SUPERFIN

Banned
Aug 30, 2013
sure not wanting to use him for research & development. I did give him two thankz for his effort & because he's new :cool:

I know that not everyone is aware that this is a poll post, and it was 70% for 30% against.... I have'nt seen anything, enjoy that high of ratio of agreement on dfp...

lol..............................

Last edited:

SUPERFIN

Banned
Aug 30, 2013
sure not wanting to use him for research & development. I did give him two thankz for his effort & because he's new :cool:

I know that not everyone is aware that this is a poll post, and it was 70% for 30% against.... I have'nt seen anything, enjoy that high of ratio of agreement on dfp...

17 people..case closed! Its junk buddy...get over it!

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I know how but I am amused by your horrible lil gadget you are so proud of and those horrible swings it is producing! Let me you when you learn how a swing is supposed to look!

Good stay tuned :cool: In the mean time lets see one of your students...lol or your tee, or maybe even just a drill you use...

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
lmao...yea i have seen your student....lmao! wow! see my tee....lmao again...i already posted you 2 pics! do you need more?

2 pics...Must have missed them... really haven't seen anything from you until the 11:54am when you posted on my thread ??? I have went back and read a few of your... questions so far... on other threads...:confused:

Link me the pics your talking about... I asked to see one of YOUR students...Your Tee-Tees... or drills you like from here... With the hopes of seeing what your talking about.... Sounds like a "SuperiorSwing" I see you know baseball ??? who's your favorite hitter???

EP: Hello... Like to see your gadget too... looks like you got your work cut out for you... whats so hard about posting a video of a swing...are you really working on it, like you told the others ??? do you really consider that work??? You better get busy on what you said you was going to do, and quit wasting time creticing my stuff...good Luck :cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd