1st prototype of "the Swing Thing"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Like it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Please don't tell me you climbed a tree for that shot?

That little girl from a year ago is growing up. Better spend some time designing a few traps for the boys who come calling.

Yep!!! 2" since last August... I leaned a ladder against the swingset :{)) I got lotz of bats, & Mom for the boyz... :mad:

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Pre-Release of the "StringThing".... "the Kid" is scheduled to film a demo later this afternoon...The neighbor & I was hitting it last night & its a good thing I tried to work on the video first...before I wasted her time with another fix... :{((

I think it was a pretty nice karate chop swing.:)
Ever heard of Acme

SL

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Having seen all 4 swings, forget the mechanics... which swing do you think resulted in the best hit? I say # 2. The tee went further down, and bounced right back to a stop, not wabbeling the platform. The cue for making sure she hits it hard is " Walk the Tee" with her bat, or the heavy outside bat, she can take the tee a walk around the yard... It stays in place with the light inside the house bat.

Now just to teach her that's the desired result, and give her the liberty to sync herself to that result, and choosing her own hero for the in the box pre-motion ect...She has always liked Bautista best, but this morning after watching BB, and yesterday seeing #27 listening to his every word, and showing HER wanting to learn from HIM... we might be on another plan....

Last edited:

SUPERFIN

Banned
Aug 30, 2013
Final working version model "light". I think I added the UMHW that you are talking about BanditsCoach. I had a piece, or something close that was on the lifting bar. Cut to size & Slide it over the 3/4 PVC. Also found out that just plain old PVC adhesive works great on the Jugs. The super glue was melting it.

Now setting on the chair can be my real focus... Got 250 swings in a breeze lastnight....Took the tarp down.

perfect-circle-albums-hitting-picture3930-mg-0210.jpg

Just buy this.

https://www.instantbaseball.com/products/goalrilla-spring-trainer?gclid=CMXKhrjZw7kCFepFMgod2BoA5w

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves