wow 2015 DeMarini CF7 fastpitch bats already?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 17, 2012
The 2015 DeMarini CF7 -10 is designed for the competitive player looking for maximum control through the zone and the ultimate in barrel performance. Hot right out of the wrapper, the Paradox composite barrel has a huge, forgiving sweet spot. Combine that with the new groundbreaking vibration reducing D-Fusion handle, and youâ€TMve got the best of both worlds: comfort AND confidence.

With DeMarini's breakthrough D-Fusion technology now expanded to the CF7, this bat delivers higher performance and better value than years past. The thermofused taper reduces distracting vibrations while simultaneously focusing energy back into the barrel to launch the ball on impact. Translation: the science is nasty; but it looks oh so sweet.

It's fun just to read these just for the simple amount of bullshit contained in them.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
What's the differnce in cf7 and cf6

I think about $80 right now. - rimshot

Based on the description it seems like the biggest difference is reduced vibrations in the handle and the -11 being much more similar in construction to the -10 than in the past. But that's just my take on it from reading their blurb of softballsales.com.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2011
So someone going to buy one and review it so I know whether to buy one for my daughter this summer for all-stars? /duck

Feb 21, 2012
Looks like they took the handle design that they introduced with the CF6 Insane and moved that over to all the models drop 9, 10 (reg, insane and hope), 11, called them CF7. There is a drop 8 that does not look like it has the change.

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
The change is the handle. DD loved the handle on the CF6 Insane-I didn't like the paradox composite material and it looks like no one else did either as its gone.

CF6 Insanes sweet spot slowly died in less than a year with the new material.

Been a Demarini fan since CF5 but as of last week DD is swinging the Easton mako and loves it. Best sweet spot Ive seen in a while

Big Dave

Sitting on a bucket
Jan 11, 2013
Oregon
My twins are both still swinging the CF5 Hope. Was wondering if it was time to get them new bats - they both hit a HR within the last week in their high school games, so I guess I get to put it off for a while!! They still seem to have a lot of pop, was just thinking about because they are 2+ years old. Was gonna get the CF6 Hope for them cause it's pretty much the same bat. Maybe the CF6s will come down for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877