Would you buy a used composite bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2015
Out of the 15+ used Xenos I bought on eBay, (mostly 2013, and a couple of 2012's (Black), 2015's and 2016s...) Ya, I hoarded a bunch of 34" White/Blue Xenos...:D
I've only had one bad bat dealing with an eBayer...and I got my money back.

Those 2013 Xenos are still cranking balls.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I have a gently/hardly used CF6 32"-10 in the garage gathering dust. $75. DD used it in a few games until the LXT purchase. I had a real bad case of (GAS)Gear Acquisition Syndrome that year.

GAS is a terrible disease, with no known cure. Is it a bad sign when you hope your DD grows just so you can justify bat shopping?

Apr 12, 2016
Minnesota
GAS is a terrible disease, with no known cure. Is it a bad sign when you hope your DD grows just so you can justify bat shopping?
I am a craigslist and softball message board buy/sell used bat junkie. I have acquired 6 bats this winter for different girls on our local 12U and 14U teams. GAS does not have to stop when your DDs are in college.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

May 19, 2016

I thought I was the only one. My daughters Boombah bag Is plum full, all four bat compartments full. Shes on the petite side so people always ask her why she carries so much gear. Her response...."My Dad has a problem." lol God I love that girl.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I thought I was the only one. My daughters Boombah bag Is plum full, all four bat compartments full. Shes on the petite side so people always ask her why she carries so much gear. Her response...."My Dad has a problem." lol God I love that girl.

LMAO!!!

My kid has been playing a fair amount of 1B when she's not behind the plate. I offered to buy her a "proper" 1B mitt. She doesn't want one, and says she's happy with using her fielder's glove. I'm trying hard to contain my disappointment.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06