world record shortest private tryout

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
That youtube clip has seen more mileage than a lot of clips simply because of the humor factor. I wonder if Grandpa even knows what a cult following he has? :)

BTW, my previous post "someone listens to Rush" comment had nothing to do with music. ;) I don't think I've ever heard a reference to the low information voter in a Rush (the band) lyric. However, I do like their early stuff! Red Barchetta comes to mind.

We know, but Rush is more interesting than Rush.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
No, no, no.... You were using the wrong technique. Here is the correct way to boost your DD's speed with minimal effort on her part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2OBD6rNQ60#t=19

I had never seen this...hilarious....I'm going to try it at our next practice just to mess with her. she's going to freak when she sees 55 on the gun. I wonder if she'll figure it out...she's pretty smart like that.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I had never seen this...hilarious....I'm going to try it at our next practice just to mess with her. she's going to freak when she sees 55 on the gun. I wonder if she'll figure it out...she's pretty smart like that.
I always wonder what the other kid in that video is throwing.

That one is a true classic that never seems to get old.

Jun 19, 2013
I don't get the deal with that video. What is going on with her drag leg?? other than nothing. Is that supposed to be a good example of something??

Jun 19, 2013
Woops sorry, I had missed a couple posts somehow. I see that we are all mocking that video. Thanks goodness. I think the old guy with the gun got as good of a workout as the poor pitcher!!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
BTW, my previous post "someone listens to Rush" comment had nothing to do with music. ;) I don't think I've ever heard a reference to the low information voter in a Rush (the band) lyric. However, I do like their early stuff! Red Barchetta comes to mind.

How about "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" ~ Rush, "Freewill"

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
How about "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" ~ Rush, "Freewill"

this lyric changed my life....seriously...I remember having my mind blown as a 14 year old...."whoa.....that is so true.....even not choosing is a choice....dude....seriously that is so deep...." now I try to teach this lesson to employees with little success....maybe I should just say "listen to freewill and decide if you want a job"....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32