Word of warning...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 25, 2010
When you post on a message board, do not embellish the truth, or flat out lie. At some point someone who knows you and knows the truth, is going to call you out on your B.S.

I promise, it WILL happen.

Dec 7, 2011
When you post on a message board, do not embellish the truth, or flat out lie. At some point someone who knows you and knows the truth, is going to call you out on your B.S.

I promise, it WILL happen.

I know a bunch of folks around my little softball state are watching in here when years ago I thought I was only talking to big population states folks. So if this is true in my little state's clique then it surely will be more of a concern for those of you in a more populous area of softball. On top of that I would guess there are at least 25 "stalkers" of DFP for every poster......

Apr 25, 2010
I could never run for office. I have done entirely too many stupid things in my lifetime...lol.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
It always amazing me when someone describes a situation so well, that anyone could tell where it was. It just happens too often on here. Someone else said that it is statistically impossible for a coach to see complaints on here. Want to bet? You should see the number of requests that we get to "Please delete my post. My DD will be sitting on the bench, because of my post."

Slappers

Don't like labels
Sep 13, 2013
Dumfries, VA
I am from the school of you say, you own it. I also would never bench a kid because of something their parents said on a forum. My mouth gets me in trouble sometimes but we have to define trouble. Trouble could mean that I wasn't ready for the consequences of what I was saying at the moment but would need to be said at some point regardless.

Jul 2, 2013
So my DD is not the smartest, toughest, hardest hitting, purest, most mature, softball player, who earned her way in the club, ... I have ever raised?

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Now you have me wondering why this thread? The premise is correct. I moderate two sites and post on a couple more including this site. I'm sure when I run for President of the United States, some of these posts will be used by my opponent against me. LOL

IMHO the the first order of business should be the removal of the rose garden and replace it with an indoor hitting and pitching facility. No more more Easter egg hunts. Opening ceremonies followed by 3 seed games into double elimination at the White House Quadraplex.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA