Why can't the trolls be deleted?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The troll that gets me has been around for years. He comes on, posts about 4 valid comments, and then goes completely crazy hating on everyone. It seems to me that if you didn't like me or Ken or whoever that you would simply avoid that person.

Not this guy...he just keeps coming back, month after month. Kind of sad, really.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
When it comes to the most extreme trolls, I think Alfred put it best in The Dark Knight:

"Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I thought a troll was someone wanting to sell something... ???

I guess I have seen the (other kind)....???

When they attack a body of work (sticky) thats the worst. Everyone can start their own thread. I don't think they know what its like to be up aginist a deadline and trying to find something, then having to scroll through their _____. Wrath is what I have for them !!! I guess I can call them "Scrolls". You don't read it, just scroll right past it...what a hassel... :(

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
Troll? Every morning when my wife wakes up, she turns over and screams, "Who the hell are you??! What have you done with my husband?

Of course, this is what she remembers when she went to bed the night before....

handsome.jpg

And this is what she sees in the morning...

fat and ugly.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying