Who's playing ball this weekend??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Ah, I thought you were with Pasadena (based on your location). I now see you play out of Sierra Madre. SM is a B-league, we are a C-league. We have districts the weekend after you.

Didn't do so well in Norwalk. A league from the Oxnard area (El Rio) came in and swept the tournament. Collectively, from 8u through 14u, I think they lost a total of 1 game, by 1 run, over the entire tournament. Good organization.

My kids go to school in Sierra Madre, and we have a lot of other connections to the city, so it's always been our default for softball even though we don't live there.

Good luck at your Districts! :)

Sep 18, 2011
For us just a smaller, local tournament but it does contain the other 14U team in our organization (they qualified for PGF, we qualified for ASA/USA), so it will be nice to finally face them. At least we SHOULD face them.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
Rather than start a new thread thouht I'd just bump this one.
16 team 8U tournament in Nor Cal. Should be a scorcher. temps expected in the mid 90s for our afternoon games I'm glad coach said DD was going to start the morning game - a lot of water and iced towels this weekend.

May 18, 2009
Have two tournaments. One in northern Nevada and one in northern Cali. Taking my DD to the one in Cali while my ex takes my youngest to the one in NV. I'm expecting my DD team in Cali to get run ruled often. It's not a very good team. We did this team more for fun than anything else. Going to roller coasters tonight!!!

Apr 1, 2010
DD is playing this weekend. The local area 'B' ASA Metro Tournament in 12U. They drew a really nice pool schedule. Our two pool games are this evening and we'll get to sleep in on Saturday. In fact, I need to leave in a little less than an hour.