Who's playing ball this weekend??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
This weekend, my DD's 8U All-Star team has their last tournament before Districts. Our first pool game is against the team we beat for the tournament championship last weekend. We're expecting them to be hungry for redemption. Our girls practiced well this week, and we are continuing to see improvement.

Jan 3, 2011
Depends On The Day
Get to see DD play with U23 team for first time this weekend. A way for her to try to stay sharp in the summer and prep for her play next month at the 2013 JWWC . Also way to further hone her skills for return to college play next season - new incoming class and existing players will again all gun for their spots.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Edison for the Angels Pony Qualifier but if it doesn't stop raining we won't be playing. Last year the rain was hardly a factor on any weekend. This year we have hardly not had to deal with it. The grass looks good everywhere we go.

May 7, 2008
Morris County, NJ
Pennsbury for the DD. Games were already moved 3 times due to the weather & wet conditions. Thursday's Collegiate Recruiting Camp was indoors - good thing - the US Open just south at Merion was held up 3 hrs due to the weather conditions.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
We are playing in the Scenic City Showcase in Chattanooga, TN. Pat Murphy from the University of Alabama watched one of the games yesterday.....lot of college coaches here, but 16U teams are getting 90% of their attention, and my DD team is 14U.

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
This weekend, my DD's 8U All-Star team has their last tournament before Districts. Our first pool game is against the team we beat for the tournament championship last weekend. We're expecting them to be hungry for redemption. Our girls practiced well this week, and we are continuing to see improvement.

DD will be the Host team this Tournament. Our first game is tonight and then your girls first thing tomorrow morning. Should be fun, at least this time we will be facing you guys in pool play so it's not a win and go home situation. There is a good chance we will meet twice if both our teams continue to play well. Good luck out there

Oh yea, we will also be hosting Districts too. Beware,Trabuco Canyon will be at Districts and from what I have seen first hand and I've heard from many other team coaches/parents, they are the team to beat in our division

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse