Who's is your daddy on Friday check in 6/17/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 6, 2013
DD is playing in a 5 game guarantee tournament and we already know we will get in at least 6 games because dd's team pulled the 4 game pool play slot on Saturday - we also live in Olathe :) DH has drawn softball duty while I travel to Bartle Boy Scout Reservation in Osceola MO to visit my boys at scout camp for family day. It is always hotter at scout camp.

Jun 12, 2015
USSSA A State, again possibly without one of our strong pitchers. She sees the doc about her knee today, we'll see if she can play this weekend. It's only a 4GG so we should survive regardless but our odds of playing more than 4 are better if she can play.

Sep 28, 2015
Nothing, first time in 6 weeks not getting up early and going to a tournament. I say I will enjoy it but I will probably get up early and go sit in the truck at 5 in the morning just out of habit.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I don't know what my family's doing this weekend. My sister has six softball games coming up between Friday through Sunday. I also just found out I'm spending another week in the rehab hospital. Which is a bummer because I want to be out of the hospital. I wish I could be by the pool hanging out with friends. Or, my biggest wish was to have been in Florida playing softball with my cousins. But I know this week is going to fly because I'll be hanging out with my new rehab friends. But I'll write about that in my arm update.

Oct 10, 2011
We're playing USSSA States also but down a few players. There's a good chance we'll be playing against our arch enemies who we've split games against so far. They're coming off getting a birth to the PGF Tournament in CA and on a roll.

ArmyStrong

Going broke on softball
Sep 14, 2014
Pacific NW
DD is guest playing up this weekend. First time in since rec ball that I'm not calling pitches for her in the dugout. If they put her in the circle, I hope her CU is dialed in.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles