White shoes

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
JAD....I'm buying her a pair from that sell.. They don't have her size with the protect toe. She wears a 7.5...debating if I should go with that size or an 8

You better get moving, the popular sizes 7-11 go quickly.

"RINGOR's women's footwear is specifically designed for the female athlete's foot. Many other companies' sizing methods are based on men's shoes, sized down, or by a completely different set of sizing standards. For that reason, RINGOR women's footwear runs consistently ½ sizes smaller than other athletic shoes. For example, if your most common athletic shoe size is a women's size 8 - we encourage you to order a RINGOR size 8.5. Please see chart below for reference by model."

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2011
My DD had the white Ringors this past summer and despite being a little dusty, they still look pretty good. And its easy to make her out in a crowd of similarly dressed players from a distance or in photos because few kids wear white cleats. We like them! Plus, we bought a few pairs of their colored shoe laces to snazz it up for her travel and school team.

Mar 21, 2013
They tend to become an orangish color up close but still look white from a distance. I clean DD's about once a quarter. FYI, White shoes are fast shoes. We call her Billie "whiteshoes" Johnson. No her name is not Billie and we are not the Johnsons....:cool:

Wow, I think you dated a lot of us here. OF course he was more known for his touchdown celebration dances. Hopefully your DD doesn't break one of those out after going yard lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06