New Custom Rawlings HOH Glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

After buying several cheap off-the-shelf gloves, at the rate of one a year for the last three years, I decided to get DD a nice glove. Hopefully, this one will last through High School. She is a Freshman and will be playing HS in addition to her 16U travel team this year.

I'm glad I let her pick out all the colors. If I had surprised her, it would have looked nothing like this. I wasn't exactly picturing white, with pink letters, and black lacing. It might be for sale right now if I had designed it.

Here are a few pics...I have been beating on it like Aso the last couple days...

DD wants the wrist strap tightened; I still need to adjust it. I thought this would already be done because this is a softball glove.

IMG_1097.jpegIMG_1099.jpegIMG_1100.jpegIMG_1101.jpegIMG_1102.jpegIMG_1104.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1098.jpeg
    IMG_1098.jpeg
    268.8 KB · Views: 23

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Nice glove. Don't tighten the wrist strap too much, as it actually makes it harder to close. If she's not already using TIP, try that instead.

Good luck with it. They take a lot of work to get game ready. You need to pound the pocket with a softball. Here's what I made to do just that.20231227_211612.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles