Where if anywhere are you playing this weekend

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 21, 2013
Washington
Well, that was fun. I'm taking my scuba gear for bracket play tomorrow.

The weather was decent on Sat to bad it couldn't hold of one more day. Looks like you guy's had a good showing! We struggled after the first game but I think we can get those things fixed, I'm just hoping that we can get some sun for next weekend for the Diamond Duster Invite!

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
The weather was decent on Sat to bad it couldn't hold of one more day. Looks like you guy's had a good showing! We struggled after the first game but I think we can get those things fixed, I'm just hoping that we can get some sun for next weekend for the Diamond Duster Invite!

Weather forecast looks good so far, but I said the same thing last weekend! You know how it goes....

Good luck at the DDI. We'll be at a friendly 1 day/5 team tournament in Snohomish. Shock 02, Patriots 02, Acers 02, Explosion 01, and us.

Apr 1, 2010
First game of the season is scheduled for 10:30 am Saturday. We're supposed to have a high of 46 degrees, partly sunny skies.

It could be warmer, but thank goodness, the season should be getting underway at last!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
15yo DD...Non-league double-header on Saturday for her HS JV team. I expect her to get some time in the circle and possibly at 2B.

9yo DD...10U game tomorrow night and another on Sunday afternoon. They have started the season 0-2-0, and are the only team without a win. They have been hurt by last-inning mistakes to give up the winning run in both games. DD is battling a left-thumb injury, and being challenged with too many D3Ks.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
15yo DD...Non-league double-header on Saturday for her HS JV team. I expect her to get some time in the circle and possibly at 2B.

9yo DD...10U game tomorrow night and another on Sunday afternoon. They have started the season 0-2-0, and are the only team without a win. They have been hurt by last-inning mistakes to give up the winning run in both games. DD is battling a left-thumb injury, and being challenged with too many D3Ks.

D3K's or WP's?? It is 10u... ;)

Apr 16, 2013
FINALLY playing ball. 10u. Looks like 13 teams signed up. Sat looks absolutely beautiful, Sun remains to be seen. The kids have been practicing hard since early Jan. Kids and parents both are chomping at the bit. I can't wait to watch my little girl. :) I think we're finally on a team that we're going to stay on. I'm really looking forward to this year. Hoping our spirits stay up all year!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas Red