Whats the best Travel Tournament Vehicle ???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

stv

May 12, 2010
We drive a Toyota Sequoia.
Which I dont think is the best.

Car Vs SUV ???

Whats the most room with the best fuel economy?

Dec 10, 2012
USA
I drive a Ford Flex. I don't get the best gas mileage (18-20 mpg), but I have plenty of room to carry all the "stuff" we need at a tournament.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I refuse to drive one, but it would be hard to beat a minivan. Good gas mileage, lots of storage room, entertainment center for long drives, back seats can fold or can be removed......

02Crush

Way past gone
Aug 28, 2011
The Crazy Train
We make it work in the Toyota Highlander or my Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Truck (gear in bed of the truck with cover on). So far decent gas mileage and all packed in.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Drive a 2007 Saturn Vue. It gets 24 mpg which is better than advertised and I load it up. We put a sports unbrella, two coolers, dd's bag, our luggage, etc. in it. I have a system. DD builds a little "fort" with one back seat section down and sleeps comfortably. I love my SUV but will have to trade it in soon. It is getting too many miles on it. This spring we will go to Alabama, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, so, I think I will get this spring in before settling on a new SUV.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
2012 Chevy Equinox averages 30 mpg on our trips to SoCal. My DD is a big girl, 5'10" 250 and there is a LOT of room for her and another big girl if necessary on a long drive. She says there is more leg room than our 2007 Chev 2500 crew cab. There is also plenty of room in the back for a full sized ice chest, 2 folding chairs, 2 softball bags and 3 suitcases.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi