What it's like being a DFP moderator

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Well you closed that last thread before the OP could use his eloquent prose to let us know wth he was actually talking about..although I have my suspicions...

Aug 6, 2013
Honestly that thread was tame compared to a lot of others I have seen on here. Heck there are posts were the combatants start in on each other in OTHER non related posts of the first fight post..... I would have liked a little more insight because it just didn't make much sense otherwise.

Jan 25, 2022
I modded a fitness forum for a few years. Imagine a group of what was largely a bunch of wannabe alpha males under 30 trying to out-lift and out-cool each other. They would argue over everything from protein synthesis to mac vs PC, give bad steroid advice, try to doxx each other (long before there was a common term for it), sneak in under different user accounts after being banned, etc. The groupthink and regurgiation of bro-science was endless. I stayed busy, and that was a much more tame place than bodybuilding.com or t-nation.

May 27, 2013
I modded a fitness forum for a few years. Imagine a group of what was largely a bunch of wannabe alpha males under 30 trying to out-lift and out-cool each other. They would argue over everything from protein synthesis to mac vs PC, give bad steroid advice, try to doxx each other (long before there was a common term for it), sneak in under different user accounts after being banned, etc. The groupthink and regurgiation of bro-science was endless. I stayed busy, and that was a much more tame place than bodybuilding.com or t-nation.
Oh, I think we see some of that here, as well, just on a different level. We seem to get those who come on here just to troll and stir the pot; those who disappear for a while and then come back with a changed username thinking no one will remember their past asshattery; and then those who create fake online personas. The online discussion board world tends to bring out the best of them!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06