What is under the tree this year?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 21, 2012
Younger DD is getting a Demarini CF7 (replaces the CF5 that cracked at the end of fall ball). Might get her a t-shirt from Amanda Scarboro's website.
Older DD is stocked up on softball stuff. She wants riding boots.

I'll probably get them both a set of batting gloves, but need to pull the trigger soon.

Jan 24, 2009
I may actually get rid of some softball stuff as a Christmas present to my wife. :/

Phenix, 2012 Xeno, purple/wh Stealth and maybe an '04 Rocketech among the 10 or so baseball/softball bats going soon. Humbug!!

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2011
gifts

Ok, DD has made it VERY clear that she does not want anything softball related for Christmas. So I want to live vicariously through y'all. What's under or going to be under the tree this year?
That was us last year. This year it's weird. She just came out and said she wants her stocking to have no candy, but be filled with new mouth gaurds, under armor head bands etc... She asked to see a sports nutritionist, sports message package, sweatpants, workout shirts etc.....
I'm like. ..WHAAAAAT?

Dec 19, 2012
Nothing softball related here. My wife's in everything non-softball related so I'm guessing clothes, boots/shoes, and money.

May 5, 2014
Pacific Northwest
We finally found a set of catchers gear for a 7 year old in our area to try on a couple weeks ago, fit pretty good, ordered online. Just arrived yesterday can't wait to watch her open it on Christmas. My two old DD's pitch, she wants to catch I am thankful my knees could use the wrest.

IMAG1990 (2).jpg

Dec 7, 2011
I am still adjusting to being a dad of a college SB DD - I am bummed and excited to face the new world in front of me where:

1. No SB equip purchases are expected now through 2015 - no purchases at all except for hotel and gas burning around the country this spring.
2. No summer TB for the first time :-0 (what the heck am I going to do? - attack the honey-do list?!?!? - say it isn't so!!!!)
3. No continuous sports viewing of my spawn anymore - sad - maybe I will lose a few pounds and get back into a 30 n over baseball league. I just don't think my knees will withstand.... maybe I will get back into umpiring the local LL SB group.

Jun 26, 2010
No softball stuff this year. Youngest DD has everything she needs. Oldest DD has hung up her softball cleats. She has decided to play Lacrosse this year so we will be buying a stick, googles and mouth guard.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors