What is under the tree this year?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

ArkFastpitch

Dont' I know you?
Sep 20, 2013
Ok, DD has made it VERY clear that she does not want anything softball related for Christmas. So I want to live vicariously through y'all. What's under or going to be under the tree this year?

Apr 23, 2014
East Jabib
Softball related - 2015 Wilson A2000 Cat glove, a few under armour softball graphic tees, Jenny Finch's book Throw Like A Girl.
Non-softball related - some Wii games, a new bedding set, some gift cards

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
My oldest DD is sadly growing away from softball, and focusing more on drivers licence, jobs, and boyfriend...:( . So probably not gonna have anything ball related for her this year either. She asked for another pair of Ugg boots as a biggie and will probably just get more clothes.
Personally, I think she wants more clothes to keep from having to do her laundry for a longer stretch!

Feb 12, 2014
My wife and I made the decision to not get the kids softball/baseball gear for Christmas this year. However, I just spied a pair of Easton batting gloves that are red, white, and blue with stars on them. My daughter plays for a team with this exact uniform color combo, so I broke the rule and those will be under the tree.

Jun 1, 2013
I think the only softball related I am getting DD for Christmas is an OU catching camp and an OSU hitting camp. Both she is getting early, (next weekend) 1 on Sat and 1 on Sun. Besides that just some girlie stuff her mom picks out. She got a new Xeno for her birthday 3 weeks ago.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma