weekend tournaments?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
Where will you be this weekend? DD and i will be in Des Moines over the next two weekends. This will be her first action since an indoor tournament in November. It will be nice to finally see some ball games. Strange thing about the first tournament in des moines is that it looks like there are a lot of high school teams in the field. It's an 18U USSSA tournament, but half the field is composed of high school teams. Very strange. Anyway, good luck this weekend!

Apr 11, 2012
We won the 18A Kansas City USSSA NIT here in KC last weekend. There were a couple of Iowa Varsity HS teams in in, but they didn't fair very well.....and we play this weekend in the Kansas City 18A ASA Steve McGinnis Annual Memorial Tournament.....we will be in Des Moines on April 11-13, but we play in the 18 OPEN ASA Iowa Challenge, which is at the Des Moines Softball Complex....I hope its a nice facility. We have played in Iowa a few times, but never there....

Sep 18, 2011
we will be in Des Moines on April 11-13, but we play in the 18 OPEN ASA Iowa Challenge, which is at the Des Moines Softball Complex....I hope its a nice facility. We have played in Iowa a few times, but never there....

Pretty sure we're in the same tournament. Only we are in the 16U division.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
Most fields in these parts are still too wet and haven't opened for play yet. Darn groundhog was right this year!:mad:

Jul 4, 2012
Carrolton Classic west of Atlanta. This is the event our girls look to as their pinnacle of the year. Hope they play well and give the big teams a good game. All are looking forward to it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole