Weather

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Thanks...we did too...got to spend it cleaning up from the small twister that went through earlier in the week.:mad:

Jun 11, 2013
Not so nice in Northern Nevada. Rain showers windy and cold (mid 60s) Saturday. Sunday was a lot better with sunny weather, but still only in the low 70's. Our younger teams got rained out in Northern Cal on Saturday, but got a mini tourney in on Sunday.

Jul 26, 2010
We just came back from a 3 day PGF showcase in the dustbowl (central California). We had a high of 91 and sunny and a low of 52. We had a 1:30 dust storm delay, and a :30 rain delay followed by the girls freaking out over playing under a huge "double rainbow" that spanned the horizon.

I've got dust in places that I didn't know I have places, but overall I can't complain. There was a huge downpour a few hours north in Sacramento and many cancellations there.

-W

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Fall ball games at 9am last sat were pretty soupy and cold. It had rained all Friday night and the temp had dropped down to the mid 40's over night. By noon on Saturday, it was bright and blue skies with a perfect softball temp. of 68°… turned out to be a great day!

Bucketmom

Psycho for softball!
Feb 13, 2013
At the fields
Hope it stays at least half as good for the upcoming weekend. Tourney planned. Jonesen for some softball and hope it doesn't get rained out. So far only a 30% chance. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd