WCWS - the Final 8

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 8, 2012
As a Seminoles fan, I'm happy to say anybody but UF ;)

Well, when sitting in the stands for the first regional game and you realize that UF only has two subs... I knew right then it wasn't going to be UF. At that time we had no idea what happened.

Well, when sitting in the stands for the first regional game and you realize that UF only has two subs... I knew right then it wasn't going to be UF. At that time we had no idea what happened.

That was pretty brutal. I thought they were going to go deep into this season too. Still made a heck of an effort in the regionals though. That team fought.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
So I'm listening to Stacey Nuveman on ESPN and she starts out by saying something like - "The first thing I notice is Oklahoma. It all lays out really good for Oaklahoma. Oklahoma can go a long way and take this whole thing." Not 2 minutes later - other host asks - "So let's talk about Cal" - Stacey "Oh Cal is great they have it all, which is why t hey have been #1 so long, blah, blah, blah. I'm not going out on limb here but they are my pick to win it all".

Now correct me if I'm worng here but aren't Cal & OU on the same side of the bracket? Talk about your double speak hedging. I thought that was pretty funny.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
Oklahoma looked good today. Despite falling behind early they just had too much fire power for South Florida. Still impressed how South Florida isn't afraid to use multiple pitchers on a nearly game-by-game basis but I just don't think they have the offense to hang with either Oklahoma or Cal.

Cal - Henderson looked shaky early but the relentless Call offense bailed her out later.

Cal - Oklahoma should be good one in the winners bracket and I fully expect these teams to meet at least twice as I just don't see LSU having the offense to hang with either of these teams as well.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Yea I agree. Whoever can get that kinda lead early puts a ton of pressure on the opponent. When that happens with my TB team I'm over there eating Tums like they are M&M's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma