Warstic fastpitch bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Weighed the Warstic. Its right at 23oz. Also did a little more hitting myself and compared to her Xeno and -9 Anderson, its a little short on distance. I have not done the PR test yet. Maybe later today or tomorrow.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
DD made a few more cuts with it. It will be a good cage bat. It’s about 2-3 mph lower on exit speed at this time. Very unscientific measurement process. I used a pocket radar and took an average from about 8-10 swings between 4 different bats. I’ll try to get a few more better swings and see if it’s accurate. But based on my own personal swings and seeing the distance and the feel, it’s def not a hot bat yet. Will be a great beater bat though.

Dec 19, 2019
I just ordered the bat and I found a 25%off code online . They have a 21 day trial on it so worth the risk . I’m hoping more people post reviews on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 19, 2019
DD made a few more cuts with it. It will be a good cage bat. It’s about 2-3 mph lower on exit speed at this time. Very unscientific measurement process. I used a pocket radar and took an average from about 8-10 swings between 4 different bats. I’ll try to get a few more better swings and see if it’s accurate. But based on my own personal swings and seeing the distance and the feel, it’s def not a hot bat yet. Will be a great beater bat though.

Any change in performance after couple more weeks of use ?

Dec 19, 2019
My kid finally received her . Hates the grip . Hates the look . Took 2 swings with it and now it’s going back

May 19, 2021
Indiana
We sent it back after 5 days. Hit with it everyday and well exceeded the recommended break in numbers. The bat had little to no pop whatsoever.

Feb 1, 2021
Bats are a gamble. I'd say if you go with a lesser brand, you kind of stack the odds against you. With so many known great bats out there, it would be hard to take a chance on one of these. I wouldn't consider Warstic as a company, 'full vested' in fastpitch either. Looks like they have a toe in the water, and thats it.

That said, we buy Rawlings bats as the cage mules. We have a Quatro Pro that has always been 'dead', but again, they are just cage bats so it didnt matter. After 3 months of cage swings, it finally opened up. Its a monster now and sounds completely different. I can definitely understand not wanting to wait 3 months on the chance its a good bat, but sometimes they can surprise you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez