Surviving “One More” Syndrome

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Friends, today we are gathered to address one of the most dreaded issues in all of fastpitch softball practice. Of course, I am talking about “One More” Syndrome. It’s an issue that affects nearly every player at all levels at one time or another. You may not know it by name, but you know its […]

More...

Dec 10, 2015
Chautauqua County
Friends, today we are gathered to address one of the most dreaded issues in all of fastpitch softball practice. Of course, I am talking about “One More” Syndrome. It’s an issue that affects nearly every player at all levels at one time or another. You may not know it by name, but you know its […]

More...
I gave this a Like with a very big grin. Guilty, your Honor.

Jan 25, 2022
But do you find she can throw 100 strikes in a row until you say "one more?" Then all of a sudden the safest place to stand is on the plate?
No..lol. She's never even thrown 10 in a row, but getting one to finish a session usually isn't difficult. If she doesn't get it in a few tries we usually just call it a day. The overall body of work is all we really care about, but if it wasnt a great session we just just leave it in the cage. She likes to finish BP with a line drive too. That's all up to her, though.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
No..lol. She's never even thrown 10 in a row, but getting one to finish a session usually isn't difficult. If she doesn't get it in a few tries we usually just call it a day. The overall body of work is all we really care about, but if it wasnt a great session we just just leave it in the cage. She likes to finish BP with a line drive too. That's all up to her, though.
Yes, it's definitely good to finish on a positive note.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles