VinciPro JCV-VM or All-Star CMW 3000

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 15, 2011
Thanks guys. I am leaning heavily towards Vinci based everything I have read here at DFP. I do know about the NECC & AB Athletics All-Star connection. I have met Jay and Austin a couple of times, just never talked gloves, except that Austin offered to let us use an All-Star glove when we go visit him. Unfortunately, not sure when we will get there. Tournaments 3 out of 4 weekends in April, May and June.

Obviously if NECC and AB recommend them, they must be good. I was just looking for some additional All Star feedback. They are both a lot of money and I tend to obsess in my research of softball gear. Maybe buy them both and see which one my DD likes better. If I can return them?

Thanks, Rob.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Thanks guys. I am leaning heavily towards Vinci based everything I have read here at DFP. I do know about the NECC & AB Athletics All-Star connection. I have met Jay and Austin a couple of times, just never talked gloves, except that Austin offered to let us use an All-Star glove when we go visit him. Unfortunately, not sure when we will get there. Tournaments 3 out of 4 weekends in April, May and June.

Obviously if NECC and AB recommend them, they must be good. I was just looking for some additional All Star feedback. They are both a lot of money and I tend to obsess in my research of softball gear. Maybe buy them both and see which one my DD likes better. If I can return them?

Thanks, Rob.

PM Casedawg or Chaz her on DFP to get your best pricing on a Vinci

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosie