Very specific glove advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Ole LE here and @pattar taught me everything I know! ;)
ObGB0nT.gif

Mar 12, 2023
Looks like I have these two that I could order and easily return if I hate. Couldn't find any Pro1000's except for a 12", but I'll keep my eye out. Unless anybody can tell me a serious difference between the two, I think I'll just go for it and pick whichever I like the most in person

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Looks like I have these two that I could order and easily return if I hate. Couldn't find any Pro1000's except for a 12", but I'll keep my eye out. Unless anybody can tell me a serious difference between the two, I think I'll just go for it and pick whichever I like the most in person

They're both great gloves. Mizuno has a stocking issue with their gloves, so it's good you can get this one at that price.

Mar 12, 2023
Build yourself a custom Asian spec Gloveworks glove with their Pro-Steerhide leather, you absolutely can not beat it for the money, plus the Asian spec gloves have a smaller hand stall. Blows a Pro 44 glove away!!
Love the sound of this, but I think I should stick with companies I've seen/held before for ease of mind 😂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LisagS24