USA, USA, USA!!! The ASA rebrand...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2016
Your team is not good just because it plays in a specific tournament or sanctioning body. There are plenty of good teams all over playing in different places for various reasons.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2016
Minnesota
Who's that?

Oh heck, I don't know. I just thought I would join in the fray and make a bold statement! Several teams from the state played well at different national tourneys but many of them never play each other because of the different sanctioning bodies out there. It would be fun to have a post-nationals showcase with the teams the placed well in the various nationals but of course that won't work because we have to go straight to tryouts!

MTR

Jun 22, 2008
Oh heck, I don't know. I just thought I would join in the fray and make a bold statement! Several teams from the state played well at different national tourneys but many of them never play each other because of the different sanctioning bodies out there. It would be fun to have a post-nationals showcase with the teams the placed well in the various nationals but of course that won't work because we have to go straight to tryouts!

It hasn't been about which is the best team for years.

Oct 2, 2015

The Speed put on a PGF Showcase a couple of weeks ago in the Twin Cities...The Force pounded everyone in 16U the first tournament. But I don't know if everyone had their Super Premier teams there...
They've got another tournament coming up Labor Day weekend at Aronson Park...

The Iowa City PGF Showcase is 8-27 to 8-28...

Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
I agree and USSSA did an amazing job at the World Series.. .by contrast, ASA States was at the worst facilities I've ever seen.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Were we at the same ASA states lol. ASA could have done a much better job with there state tournament locations in MD. Much better parks over there.

Oct 10, 2011
Were we at the same ASA states lol. ASA could have done a much better job with there state tournament locations in MD. Much better parks over there.
I thought I'd need a tetanus shot after I left LOL.. EVERYTHING was rusty.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles