uniform question????

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 3, 2011
GA
Not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes. I'm in charge of getting uniforms for our 10U team. We are getting pants and shorts. What length inseam should we get on the shorts? We can get the longer basketball looking shorts or the regular like 4inch inseam shorts. Anybody got any advise on this? Thanks!!!!

May 7, 2008
Tucson
OK, short ones, then. Certainly not basketball length. Look at the current USA team that is playing in the Pan Am games in Mexico.

Nov 29, 2009
Go with all pants. The fabrics and material used today breath and help keep the players cool. The "Too Hot" excuse is no longer valid anymore. As stated above. The pants look much better than shorts. At least in my opinion.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
If you get the long shorts they will roll them up and look stupid. I was so glad when DD picked a team with Navy blue pants. Oh and do yourself and the parents a favor and don't pick white.

Aug 19, 2011
OK, short ones, then. Certainly not basketball length. Look at the current USA team that is playing in the Pan Am games in Mexico.

Blatant hijack, but I've looked for TV coverage of this, or even online video, without success. Feel free anyone to be the town crier if it's on ESPN Deportes or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32