Uniform company?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2012
I'm starting the uniform process again. I've used Uniforms Express in the past, but I'm open to other companies. Any suggestions of ones to check out or avoid? I'd rather spend a little more on quality uniforms if they last 2 seasons.

Dec 25, 2010
we ordered from nike before last season and are wearing them again this season. very happy with them

edit: they were not cheap...

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Team Sports Uniforms & Equipment | Team Sports Planet: Your Team Is Our World! have always done a great job for us. Lots of good options and packages for reasonable prices.

If you can find a local screening company or want to buy separates - Blank Athletics (BlankAthletics.com: Wholesale Apparel at discount prices!) can be dirt cheap and fast. We often buy our team pants and extra pants/etc here. I like they do discounts when you order a set number of items (not necessarily the same item).

Also we had a lot of luck with Custom Sport Socks . com for custom socks.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
DD's team had Victory for many years, they lasted at 18 Gold for 4 years and were passed down to the 16U team when they got new ones. 2 years ago we got her 2 pairs of pants for practice, after wearing 1 pair at every practice for both years they still look new.

Victory has a lifetime warranty for other than normal wear and tear...

Oct 2, 2012
Coach-n-Dad, thanks for the tip. Are they comparable in price to other companies? I really liked what I saw on the website, but they're closed until next week.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
We paid $80.00 each for Alleson brand, two color screen print complete uniform. It had socks, belt, pants and a printed jersey... At the time I thought it was a good deal, but after only 50+/- games, almost every girl has holes in the knee area and stitching coming loose everywhere. Will not be repeating that order.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
teammom2

There are so many choices to go for on uniforms. I know from personal experience I have and my challenges with uniforms. Being that I work in the industry I would love to talk with you about uniforms and pricing. Please PM me your name and number so I can call you. I would love to get you on the right track and have your squad looking awesome for the upcoming season.

Mike

May 26, 2013
South Florida
We just went through a nightmare with uniforms from 3N2 for our 10U team. Avoid them AT ALL COSTS. We NEVER received our pants and ended up cancelling the pant order in the 17th week since we would not have them for States. The jerseys were too small, (no samples were provided) and they messed up the logo on one of the jerseys and we are still waiting for the replacments.

I highly recommend NOT to use 3N2.

I have had great sucess (over 5 years) with www.shirtsandlogos.com for Jerseys and misc items. No personal experience with their custom pants, but 1 team locally bought and were pretty stoked about their entire uniform.

Nov 14, 2011
STAY AWAY FROM BOOMBAH. Our team chose Boombah this year for our uniforms. Big mistake. We ordered 2 sets of pants/jerseys. We just received our 2nd set of jerseys 3 weeks ago. We ordered (and paid in full) back in February. Horrible customer service.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA