Turn the barrel vs. throw the barrel

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
OOfpdaddy, I know you don't and so, please don't think that I was responding to your post. I understand the desire to see other video. Instead, it was a suggestion some few pages ago that Howe post video if he was going to post information contrary to others. As an FYI, I don't pretend to be an expert and my dd's swing would not be something many experts would like. Still, she is having a nice career.

BTW, Rich hates my dd and her swing and so, take that for what it is worth. I am not privy to any of the back and forth since I'd rather have my nails torn out than visit his site.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2010
OOfpdaddy, I know you don't and so, please don't think that I was responding to your post. I understand the desire to see other video. Instead, it was a suggestion some few pages ago that Howe post video if he was going to post information contrary to others. As an FYI, I don't pretend to be an expert and my dd's swing would not be something many experts would like. Still, she is having a nice career.

BTW, Rich hates my dd and her swing and so, take that for what it is worth. I am not privy to any of the back and forth since I'd rather have my nails torn out than visit his site.
CB, I have seen your dds swing here and at the other site. Maybe I am wrong, but he doesnt hate your dd swing, he dosent want it to be called high-level. Thats it, from his point view he doesnt call it high level. From others it is. Too me? She producing at the college level, she produced at the travel level gold. Who cares who calls what high level and who doesnt. You are living the dream with you dd, she doing something she loves, and you are enjoying her years of hard work paying off.

Did his anaylysis of your kids swing thru the years ruffle some feathers with friends/members from various site. Hell yes, but you guys have the last say. Shes been kicking rear at every level with numbers to prove it.

Dec 1, 2011
We can certainly help with the chicken-wing issue.

Five - I like my chicken-wing fried...I showed you mine, will you show me yours?

BTW, I never really ever thanked you for introducing me to the HI hitting philosophy. You responded to my PM asking what in the world is the 'forbidden site'.

You defended the swivel quite well IMHO.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Roga .... just to clarify ..... it was "you" that inquired about the 'forbidden site'.

Your chicken-wing issue is quite curable ...... but first you have to want to cure it.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
superchicken.jpg

;)

Dec 1, 2011
Five - I like my chicken-wing fried...I showed you mine, will you show me yours?

BTW, I never really ever thanked you for introducing me to the HI hitting philosophy. You responded to my PM asking what in the world is the 'forbidden site'.

You defended the swivel quite well IMHO.

Roga .... just to clarify ..... it was "you" that inquired about the 'forbidden site'.

Your chicken-wing issue is quite curable ...... but first you have to want to cure it.

Five - You're right...my post does make it sound like 'you' were asking 'me' about the 'forbidden site' and that was not the case.

...but that chicken-wing has served my T-ball career very well. So no...I liked it then, now I like it even more...

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
No problem Roga .... I am happy that you obtained what you were searching for.

Should you wish more help on curing the chicken-wing issue, then you can look at young Kason's swing improvement over the years at HI and see how it was addressed. At one point he had a somewhat similar issue to yours.

1568nbc.gif

Dec 1, 2011
No problem Roga .... I am happy that you obtained what you were searching for.

Should you wish more help on curing the chicken-wing issue, then you can look at young Kason's swing improvement over the years at HI and see how it was addressed. At one point he had a somewhat similar issue to yours.

1568nbc.gif

Yep. You should see him now. Grow'd up more and all. IMO, you can't say enough good things about this young man. From a very early age, he took the responsibility to develop his swing himself...and you can't help but love his signature that appears in each of his posts...practice, practice, practice.

...but please leave my chicken-wing alone.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd