Turn the barrel vs. throw the barrel

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Not cool Howe. This whole thing works better when TM is frothing at the mouth and trashing everyone but you are remaining cool. Roga seems like a god natured guy, who happens to have a cinder block dungeon where he no doubt holds runaways captive, but that is besides the point, we all have our faults :)
Yeah, you all are missing the point... I was Roga at one time.

I'm going to let it go. You all go back to life as usual.

Good luck all.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location

Good luck all.

Come on...we love you and what you bring to the table, just saying to keep the 6th graders out of the 8th grade fight. Anyone who puts Camus in their blurb is OK in my book. As for being Roga, I pictured you whiter and with hair.....go figure.

I can't see the name Roga without picturing Scooby Doo doing yoga. My mind is a scary, twisted place.

Dec 1, 2011
For those of you that are not aware, Roga has been spending money not only as a member, but also pays the premium for lessons... Been at it for 3-4 years. Just imagine, in 3-4 years, you could look like this too! (sarcasm)

RogaD2.gif

See Heisenberg still using his own meth...it's a bold face lie, and he knows it. He's misleading you guys on purpose. I didn't have to spend a dime to get that bald head...on top of that I've had that bald spot for going on nearly 19 years. Methheads...damn...

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania

Good luck all.

It's obvious that your fight is personal. It is also obvious to me that you are trying to help the people here. Unfortunately, sometimes you will find some people that either don't want help or feel that they don't need help, for whatever reason. It is up to each individual to choose their own path based on the information available. Some are bound to make mistakes along the way.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
It's obvious that your fight is personal. It is also obvious to me that you are trying to help the people here. Unfortunately, sometimes you will find some people that either don't want help or feel that they don't need help, for whatever reason. It is up to each individual to choose their own path based on the information available. Some are bound to make mistakes along the way.

There is also the contingent that doesn't agree with his "help".

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
There is also the contingent that doesn't agree with his "help".

I understand that too. From my perspective, I prefer to read several different opinions and then swing the bat myself before I decide. It is a learning experience for me, and my DD really enjoys turning the pitching machine up and laughing at me when I whiff :) Whatever works, right? I have found some value in what Howe has to say. And I have found value in several of your posts as well. In fact, the thing I like about your posts is that you come across as a dad (like me) trying to help your daughter. I can relate to that. Believe me, I am not picking sides. As I stated in my previous post; "it is up to each individual...". Hopefully it is not a requirement to be a member of a "camp" to participate here.

May 3, 2014
Roga - really appreciate you posting your swing. And I love the gloves!

The swing you posted is a great example of rear leg hitting. It can certainly work and I am sure you feel very powerful swinging that way.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quickpitch