Travel Ball Costs

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

SoftballMomof2

Softball Mom
Aug 16, 2010
10U Daughter: $800 which includes Fall and Spring
Unis, bat bag, helmet, lots of extras, use of indoor facility w/ batting cages, access to great coaches and clinics , 10 to 12 tournaments in Spring, a couple throughout the fall in addition to regular fall ball. Lots of traveling, but worth it.

Older Daughter, not sure of costs yet, as she is still undecided.

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
We spent probably $1,000 last season. Played 16 tournaments. It was part of an organizational upgrade, or philosophy change, to buy the best - uniforms, batbags, etc., and look professional, and do everything first rate. ... I was the head coach of my team and didn't really agree that it need to be that expensive, but was willing to give it a go.

Perhaps it was the area where we lived, but my parents didn't seem to care whether it was $600 or $1,200. They were established TB players and parents, and their first concern by far was simply whether they liked the team. If so, they'll just write the check. And if 1 or 2 struggle w/ the fees, we find ways to make it work.

On a new team, new organization, this fall (we moved out of state), and it sounds like it's gonna be closer to $600-700.
I don't see much reason that it MUST be more than that, but I'm probably like my old parents. We'll find the team that's the best fit and just pay whatever it costs. Well, within reason. I might get worried if it starts drifting toward $1,500. That's probably more serious than my daughter is.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA