tournaments in the Horseheads/Elmira New York area

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 25, 2010
I've tried softballtournaments.com and NY's asa site to find tourneys this summer in this area of New York...if they're listed..I'm not seeing them. Does anyone know of other websites to try?

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I don't know of much in the Elmira area. I checked on USSSA's website and found some in Webster, but that is still quite a drive. A team from your area (Southern Tier Smoke) is often in northern PA. We have played them several times, including once last year. I do know that there are several tournaments in the Binghamton Area. I know the TC Tremors play there once in a while. You can find those tournaments at Binghamton Area Girls Softball Association Inc.

Dec 25, 2010
thanks

We're actually not from the southern NY area..we're in central Pa. Just looking to venture out a little.

Where are you playing in northern Pa?

I don't know of much in the Elmira area. I checked on USSSA's website and found some in Webster, but that is still quite a drive. A team from your area (Southern Tier Smoke) is often in northern PA. We have played them several times, including once last year. I do know that there are several tournaments in the Binghamton Area. I know the TC Tremors play there once in a while. You can find those tournaments at Binghamton Area Girls Softball Association Inc.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
We typically move around PA and like to try different places. My favorites from last year were Lewistown and Chambersburg. From two years ago, we liked State College and Quakertown. I think we saw the Smoke in Sunbury. I'll have to look at the old scorebooks...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG