tournament peeves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Paying the RV detailing bill... I swear I am ripping the carpet out and going straight tile...

We are putting vinyl flooring in our rental units that looks like hardwood flooring. Looks great, easy to clean, and water/stain resistant!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Tournaments requiring teams stay at "partner" hotels and paying above market rates for rooms.

"Stay to Play" tournaments are becoming more and more popular and I bet we are paying $20+/night more than market rates...and to add insult to injury, they charge you a $10 gate fee for the "privileged" of watching your DD play.

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
"Stay to Play" tournaments are becoming more and more popular and I bet we are paying $20+/night more than market rates...and to add insult to injury, they charge you a $10 gate fee for the "privileged" of watching your DD play.

At least those 'Stay to Play' hotels are conveniently located right next to the softball park.

No, wait a minute, in Kansas City we drove 40 minutes each day and paid $10 to get in.

Well, at least KC had continental breakfast. In Rock Hill, it was $149, and no free breakfast but a McDonald's drive through across the street.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles