Thoughts on why DD's bats keep breaking at connection?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
Killer old Easton model! I remember going to a team camp probably 5 or 6 years ago at USC Upstate, I bet there was 25 of those purple Stealth's in their dugout!
I had a 32 that I bought off someone for 25 bucks and when I brought it to practice, it was funny hearing some of my players ask why Id ever want to buy an old bat like that. One of the moms just looked at me and gave a chuckle bc she knew just how hot those bats were. After one of the girls hit about 10 balls with it she quickly said, "OK I definitely understand why you bought it" :ROFLMAO:

One things certain though, you had to be really strong to swing that bat. It was supposed to be 22oz's and weighed just over 24 oz's

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Oh, now that its LS bats folding at the connection like tin cans...NOW it has to be where the bats are being hit and so many level headed
ideas as to why its happening...hahahaha :ROFLMAO: ...j/k

Said this for quite some time...with these new bats and they way they are making the bat do tons of work and flex...weight of the
bat girls are swinging (correct size for her) and bad mishits cause more damage than bats years ago...especially right off the connection.
Even when people toss bats around and the bat lands all weird. When you look under that rubber piece, its not very thick...its a pretty thin
part of the bat.

Jun 8, 2016
Oh, now that its LS bats folding at the connection like tin cans...NOW it has to be where the bats are being hit and so many level headed
ideas as to why its happening...hahahaha :ROFLMAO: ...j/k
I didn't even pay attention to what brand of bat it was when I made my comment..would have said the same thing for a Ghost.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles