This Old Man is dusting off the cleats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Lol, instead of dusting off the cleats I should of said buying new ones, 15 years and cleats have turned to dust. šŸ˜€
Marcela bought her first pair of metal cleats last week. When I told her the last pair I had you could unscrew the cleats and replace them she looked at me like I was Abraham Lincoln..

Jun 8, 2016
Also as a warning, about 4 years ago my father visited and went to the field with Marcela and I. Well I guess he wanted to hit me ground balls for old time sake..I took them for about 5 minutes and was sore for like 3 days afterwards... :cautious:

May 12, 2016
Also as a warning, about 4 years ago my father visited and went to the field with Marcela and I. Well I guess he wanted to hit me ground balls for old time sake..I took them for about 5 minutes and was sore for like 3 days afterwards... :cautious:
Your old man hit you ground balls and you were the one sore for days after? Lol. Thanks for the warning, but I know itā€™s coming.

Jun 8, 2016
Your old man hit you ground balls and you were the one sore for days after? Lol. Thanks for the warning, but I know itā€™s coming.
Hitting fungos isn't that taxing (then again he was 75 at the time) but yeah I didn't ask him how he felt..lol.

Apr 6, 2017
After sleeping on it I thought. You being a lefty and in pretty good shape. Lay down some bunts and watch the old guys work a little. You might get to base every time..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA