The Official Fastpitch Foundations Thread ;)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Yes, FF will launch on the 28th.

Emphasis will be on establishing a foundation for learning. As Ken mentioned, not a video store or drill factory... but instead, a place where players, parents, and coaches can all learn. Live presentations will bookend all self-study materials... our goal is to be there with you and for you.

To be honest, it's a bold departure from the softball norm... and we recognize that won't be for everyone at first. But as a company that calls themselves "Foundaions"... there really is no other way... and we are so excited to pull back the curtain.

This forum was the motivation and meeting place of our company, so we are forever grateful to each of you and look forward to making this journey with you!!!

Nov 25, 2012
USA

Emphasis will be on establishing a foundation for learning. As Ken mentioned, not a video store or drill factory... but instead, a place where players, parents, and coaches can all learn. Live presentations will bookend all self-study materials... our goal is to be there with you and for you.

To be honest, it's a bold departure from the softball norm... and we recognize that won't be for everyone at first. But as a company that calls themselves "Foundaions"... there really is no other way... and we are so excited to pull back the curtain.

This forum was the motivation and meeting place of our company, so we are forever grateful to each of you and look forward to making this journey with you!!!
WOW, I had to do a double take. So FF is getting off the ground? Great News!

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019

GROW SOFTBALL
Good Luck !!! 👍

Jul 31, 2015
Amazing! DD was a longtime student of Rich and got the weekly update on FF from the outset. So nice to see it FINALLY come to fruition. Many years in the making I know. Congratulations!

Nov 25, 2012
USA
It's official. We are live.

Fastpitch Foundations
@javasource @Rick Pauly I tried to sign up tonight but your site would not except my password even though I was way beyond what it asked below:

A minimum password strength of weak is required. The password must be at least 6 characters in length. Consider adding letters, numbers, and symbols to increase the password strength.

FYI - I did all the above and much more but still wouldn't let me join. I am sure just a typical issue with a first time site but wanted to report back to you so you could fix it. Can't wait to sign in and jump aboard!!

S3

Oct 1, 2014
USA
@javasource @Rick Pauly I tried to sign up tonight but your site would not except my password even though I was way beyond what it asked below:

A minimum password strength of weak is required. The password must be at least 6 characters in length. Consider adding letters, numbers, and symbols to increase the password strength.

FYI - I did all the above and much more but still wouldn't let me join. I am sure just a typical issue with a first time site but wanted to report back to you so you could fix it. Can't wait to sign in and jump aboard!!

S3
Both my DD & I registered last night and didn't have any issue with passwords (one was weak & one was strong).

Aug 21, 2008
Just a question: did they get permission to use the picture of the USA pitcher (in uniform) on the site? The reason I ask is, I was informed by ASA several years ago that if I used a picture of myself in a Team USA uniform I would be sued, infringed copyrights apparently. Nice huh?

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Both my DD & I registered last night and didn't have any issue with passwords (one was weak & one was strong).
I had put in a name and numbers well over 6 characters but had used 1,2,3,4,5 at the end which it is probably why it still said very week. Changed that up and all good now!

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Just a question: did they get permission to use the picture of the USA pitcher (in uniform) on the site? The reason I ask is, I was informed by ASA several years ago that if I used a picture of myself in a Team USA uniform I would be sued, infringed copyrights apparently. Nice huh?
Just tell them they can't squeeze water out of a rock.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying