The Official Fastpitch Foundations Thread ;)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 30, 2018
The program is up and running.
On the website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did a meet & greet zoom meeting last night. Mike, Rich & Pat talked laid out their mission for lack of a better term and gave a behind the scenes preview of the website. Launch date is 12 / 28. Ken could do a much better job summarizing it than me.

Nov 8, 2018
They did a meet & greet zoom meeting last night. Mike, Rich & Pat talked laid out their mission for lack of a better term and gave a behind the scenes preview of the website. Launch date is 12 / 28. Ken could do a much better job summarizing it than me.

K thanks. I’ll check with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
After attending the meet & greet, would you share your opinion on what you think of the product that they are planning on putting out.
My expectation is that it will be an incredible resource and experience. I’d say browse the free material and decide if you want to dig deeper.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
My expectation is that it will be an incredible resource and experience. I’d say browse the free material and decide if you want to dig deeper.
Come on Ken - give us more than that! ;-) I was unable to make it yesterday but saw that you got in at the last minute. How'd it go, good vibe or ? It's really too bad that most of the "old" guys like Java don't come around here anymore...we could certainly use him to keep some sanity on this board at times! I'm sure a few others here must have been in attendance as well...

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
The presentation was primarily an introduction of the team, an overview of their mission and a brief overview of the format. There will be a lot of free content with options to dig as deep as you want.

Sorry for the brief posts. Super busy and will try to add more tonight.

Mar 28, 2014
Another resource with input from some darn good teachers. Sounds great. Can always use more good resources in a sport that sorely lacks them.

Jan 6, 2018
I sat in and it looks like a great resource, especially for those looking for more than self teaching. Appears to be a very guided approach....a community. Much like these boards, only more structured. Everyone should take a look when it releases!

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
It’s a resource that not only explains how stuff works, but also the why’s and why not’s. It will also help with how kids learn and ways to tap their understanding, curiosity and motivation. It’s less about a series of drills to build a pitcher and more about helping a pitcher find her way and really connect with her vision and goals.

The parent and coach will find ways to help facilitate learning—so much faster than a series of drills.

I’m very excited about what’s going on in the pitching world right now and I believe FF will be a positive influence for everyone.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802